Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

C+C event+family day~给宝贝的小话


mummy bought a black pants for me..
in voir's fitting room
aiks!fatty me= =!

this is ah seng(white tees) and his bf
He is our volunteer photographer


The piece of art

mummy and bro came to kl to see gor gor's exhibition..
see the cartoon behind them..'
it's designed by AT HOME CREATIVE
Creative Director
Raymond Teo
www.athome.my

lol

mummy come at 17/07
and arrived at 5.45 evening
i straight go to Lrt and switch to monoroil then go to bukit jalil station
so its very exhausted and my leg pain like hell
cause stand and walk too much ..

then i fetch mummy to lrt and again switch to monoroil to times square

finally we arrived at there


then of course my gor gor is the most happy one
cause long time didn't go back home ady
mummy and bro then decided to stay at our house
and go back the next day
mummy slept with me
and bro slept with gor gor

happy for me cause i no need to wake up early in the next morning
cause alan gor gor want to take mummy to have breakfast
so i can wake up at 8 in the morning
this all is my booty(except for the nail colour,it's from the face shop la)ΩϖΩ
bought from the c+C creative market
i love zakka zakka
all hand made and cheap


One of baby's present i also bought it there
but i didn't capture it out
cause i don't want to let him see it
θϖθ

你说
你每天都想我
你说
你真的没想过离开我
你说
你每天都想回家的时候 可以看到我站在门口
你说
你不会再找另一个女生

我说
是真的这么想么
我说
我也希望可以等你回家
我说
不要傻啦!笨蛋
最好是你不会找!ble~~

1 comment: