Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Friday, February 12, 2010

an unpleasant shopping day

Today i woke up early and feel very very happy
because i'm going to shop later..
i wake up at9 in the morning
then have my shower
change my clothes
take my umbrella'
then starts to walk to the monoroil

The first thing i have to do today
is not just shopping
but to buy my bus ticket because i decided to go back on friday
VEry UNfortunately....
then i went to the pudu bus terminal
arrived at the ticket counter
friday 's ticket back to muar already sold out..
damn!..how am i going to go back now...
but there are tickets to go back on thursday's morning
so ....don;t have another choices liao..
then i bought it..

afterthat...i called my dearest brother
and told him i already bought the ticket

actually i suppose to go back with him on saturday
but i have to do my hair cut and facial..
so i have to go bACK early..
but on the phone..
he then said:"..har......
i already have prepare t o go back with you on saturday..
go back with me lar....
don't go back so soon.."
then i said:"I already bought the ticket leh/..."
bro:"har..........then nvm lar..u go back first.."
me:".........ok loh.."

...............................
...................\
.........
....
then i juz keep thinking
of what he just said..
he already prepared to go back with me on saturday...
...................
.......
...
LAST DECISION..
ok
then i decided to go back with him....
ai,,,,i wasted RM16....
.......cause he is my dearest brother ...so i can't leave him alone lar..lol

ok..
after that i juz go back to hang tuah
and then go to the bukit bintang....

after arrived at there
i straight go to sungai wang to find my clothes
i find and find ...almost lost...
cause sungai wang is very big and messy..
there are many shops there but..
they are all like cobining together..
so i almost pengsan loh...
and very tired...

unfortunately
i coudn't find any clothes..
T_T~~dun't know y..
there's abundant of shops but not even one is my favourite ...

so.
i decided to go back to my hostel..
the sun is damn big and damn hot...
when i arrived my hostel
i straight slept on my bed..
and then i vomitted......
maybe a little too hot...
already tired and dizzy.....
aw..i hate vomitting.....T_T~
mummy.....

...
.....
......
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment