Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Saturday, February 6, 2010

reunion dinner


Yesterday i have my reunion dinner
the place i hav my dinner is corus hotel
corus hotel nears KLCC

all these below is the dishes we have..
it's delicious

^ ^
the first is "Yan sheng"
another one is 北京烤鸭
+

they only eat the skin ,,not the meat of the duck..quakqquak~

and then use the 小薄饼皮to wrap the duck skin'
then its done
next one is the big head prawn= =
i can't eat it cause allergic..it cost Rm37 for one..
so sayang for me cannot eat it...T_T~~
this one i love it.
it is taufu with sallad
its nice with the fruits and vege.

this is my wine...
so lousy lar me..
i juz hav a little then feel dizzy..
i better train myself..
otherwise i can't have intercourse with my customers or familyor friends in future..

The last dessert is my favourite\
it's "Longan and 椰果"

yumyum~
thanks for the dinner alice~

No comments:

Post a Comment