Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hate time like this..

Now already 1.48...
I still can't sleep..
First..damn warm here cause just have one small fan..
I really wish tat I hav an aircond here..(spoilt me)
but I dun't know y is it so warm..
Maybe of the weather now.
or maybe of the road is releasing the hot temper in the night•==•

I really dun't have any energy now..
Cause dun't have any direction..
Maybe I will go home to let my tiring heart and mind rest..

But I still have one more thing haven't do yet..
Which is buying mummy's present for the mother's day..
I think sat I will go to Melaka to buy it..
Cause Sunday is mother's day ady..

Mummy I love u much..
But sorry I haven't achieve anything which can make u proud..'
stupid me..!
Arhhhjh.....y I still dun't have any feeling to sleep yet..
Hate this kind of time..cause it make the time stop ticking...
T_T~ i want to sleep.......

1 comment:

  1. hehe,宝贝乖,有时有时没关系,每天就不行啊~

    ReplyDelete