Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Friday, May 28, 2010

again....It's time right..

Today afternoon...i visited your doggy...
really look alike the puppies in this photo.....
so cute..
but like to bite...bad habit..

after that..
we go shopping..
i bought my shoes for tomorrow wedding dinner..
i bought an eggy kinder bueno again for you..
cause ur careless sis ate it..accidentally..
and two bars of kinder bueno/..
i bought a scandles for you...
as our 9th month anniversary present..hope u like it
cause ur scndal already very old..
have to move to recycle bin ady..

after that
i ate one bar of it..u said u were full..
so i just put another one aside ..
i met my friend also..
they said they want to eat also..
so i gave them..

u are very angry with me...
and u pissed off..
u asked me that the bar isn't it for you?
i said that because u said u were fulled..
u are veryy very angry...

and drove me home tha way i hate the msot..
driving with anger...
shit man...
how you protect your baby that way?
how i gonna trust you again?
all what "want to love me" story bullshit u said please throw away and i dun't wanna hear it again!!

we fought again...
and again...
It's time right...
i just don't want to admit..
maybe it's time ........

No comments:

Post a Comment