Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Sunday, January 17, 2010

men in tutus

On the 15th,from 10am start working
i juz can't stop thinking about the performance i gotta attend that night
lol
so sampat= =
but u can't blame me cause i'm from"Muar Mountain"

After our dinner
alan drived us there
yaya
we were in KL PAC tat night
to see the "MEN IN TUTU's"

I'm in my dress that night
cause it was held in a little bit serious arena
short and tees are not allowed
.long time no wear dress already...lol
really fat right?\
i thought so too
cause i live in my bro's place
got alan the chef cook for me
breakfast and dinner are so rich everyday

this "Men in tutuS"is a ballerina performance

I was very excited
cause this is my first time to see a live international ballerina performance

u can see that

the stage's wall design is very special
all the seats are colourful

this is the stage

we are in the first row
cause my brothers is on a wheel chair
a little bit difficult to get up to those seats on the higher place

so we have the honor to enjoy the performance in the front seats

when the performance starts...
all i do was wah......omg.......wah...wah and wah
it was so incredible
because all men were in tutus
and
they can dance like girls‘ ballerina

one word to describe them
gorgeous...

My favourite part is the "dying swan"
It was damn funny though
cause they deductive the original piece to comedy
u can see the swan keep dancing and shaking
cause it is an old and nearly dead swan...lol

Times flew very quickly
and
the performance ended

we walked out the stage
and
oh my GODDDD!!
six of the ballerinas stood outiside ..
they stood there for audience to take photograph


the three of them。。

see
not so clear cause i'm too excited to shoot them
through the photograph u can see that my hand is shaking
aiks!me so tut!

bro thanks ~i love you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment