Scroll ur mouse around to play with my penguins~~

click to feed my hamster~thanks~

Saturday, May 22, 2010

happiness in me now...


现在的我。。
真的很幸福。。

感谢上帝。。
我在kl..还有两个疼我的姐姐(room mates)
everyday think of taking me out to play and see the world..
cause they say i'm a "cave girl" = =
有很疼我的哥哥..

还有哥哥的room mates
he is a chef..

so everyday charlotte have delicious dishes to eat..
everyday..
every morning and night...
but this turns charlotte into a big fat pig...

baby don't worry..
cause i will not let my body turn into L size
cause i want to make u proud..

Our relationship till now already nearly nine months...
whenever i think of this ....i will said to myself...
wow~...so long..
haha...we fight a lot also..
not always happy like u all see..
cause both of us are childish..
so ....somtimes fight but then like nothing happened again...
like magic...cause everytime we fight i thought tat we will broke up...
but that is only my stupid imagination..
]


well//baby thank you so much
for bearing my emoing,bad temper,bad attitude towards you..
and more...
i love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment